Regulatory Scientific Affairs & Quality Assurance intern, this is your challenge
Do you always deepdive in the ingredient list or other parts of food labels and are you curious where it comes from? Are you interested about the nutritional composition of products? Do you think food safety and quality are important? Then maybe this internship is perfect for you.
The technical department consists of 3 functions: Quality Assurance (QA) and Regulatory & Scientific affairs (RSA) ensure that Nestlé products comply with food safety, quality and other legal requirements. Nutrition, health and wellness (NHW) puts in place the internal nutrition strategy on our products. Do you have a background in nutrition and health, food technology, bio-engineering, dieticians or a similar field? Do you look forward to work in a commercial environment and do you like to be aware of developments and trends in the field of food law, food safety, nutrition and quality? Do you speak fluently Dutch or French? Then we are looking for you!
• Legal Compliance: all our products must comply with food legislation. You work with marketing and RSA of other countries to ensure that recipes, ingredient declarations, labels, and other commercial expressions of our products comply with EU and BE food legislation and Nestlé requirements.
• Complaint handling: in collaboration with consumer service and our factories, you ensure that quality issues are investigated and resolved.
• Conducting complaint analyses
• Helping the NHW manager to roll out the good for you strategy on our Nestlé products.
• You will support the team on several projects
As a Regulatory & Scientific Affairs intern, you will be supervised by the RSA Manager.
A challenging internship where you can gain broad experience within RSA, NHW & Quality Assurance at a large multinational. Here you come into daily contact with a wide range of topics in the field of food safety, quality assurance and food law.
• You work carefully, neatly and pay attention to details in the performance of daily activities
• You are action and result-driven
• You are always looking for opportunities to further develop yourself. And you look for solutions yourself and can work independently of others.
• Bachelor or master degree in a scientific function (dietician, bio-engineer, food technologist, …)
• Affinity with nutrition, food law and quality
• Good command of Dutch and/or French, and English