Alimmenta tu vida S.L, a company operating in the Nutrition sector in Barcelona, Spain, due to a project expansion, is looking to cover 2 positions for the Belgian team.
We think this could be a great opportunity for a recently graduated Dietitian.
About the job:
- The job is carried out in presence at our offices in Barcelona, Spain.
- Optional after 6 weeks working: one day per week to work remotely, with the possibility of accumulating the days to work from your home country when travelling.
- Working hours are from Monday to Friday. The schedule can vary between 9am-6pm and 11am-8pm, always with one hour for lunch.
- The nutritional consultation is based on coaching. The sessions are online with users who have purchased a fiber-based product in Belgium, with the goal of losing weight.
- The sessions are brief, each user has 2 sessions, one of 20 minutes and one follow-up of 10 minutes.
- We do not work with restrictive or ketogenic diets. The service is based on a balanced, Mediterranean diet.
- The service is optional for the users. The users arrive to the sessions after they buy the product, not before.
- The services work independently to the product.
- There are other activities such as: translation of content to Flemish, design of menus based on local customs, reply to users questions in the community or via email, give support to users who might have difficulties accessing the platform, record videos to explain how to use the platform.
- Languages required: Dutch/Flemish native. You will need English, or Spanish, or Italian or French to be able to communicate with the Project or the Country manager.
- You will be working with dietitians and nutritionists from other countries like Italy, Spain, and France.
- Date of incorporation: February 20th, 2023. The duration is until December 2023, with a possibility to extend for 2024. This would be decided based on the results of the project.
- The contract will be legally registered in Spain. We will help you to get the temporary NIE (a number for foreign people living in Spain). With this number, you will be able to open an account in Spain and to be registered in the Social security system.
- You will be provided with all the equipment necessary to carry out the job: computer, headset, uniform.
We would like to know if you would be interested in starting the process with a first online interview. If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, and if not, please share with someone you think would be interested. Thank you.